Newbie here! A little help, please? :)

thekinderteacher

Hi y'all! I am a chameleon newbie. I have ordered my Dragon Strand Tall Hybrid Cage, as well as everything on Bill's recommended shopping list for setup (go big or go home, right? ;))

Anyway, I am having someone build me a wooden box, with a door for underneath storage, to set the cage on to give my chameleon even more elevation. I would love to see some examples of this, though. Does anyone have pictures of their entire setup you would be willing to post? I want it to be awesome for my new little friend and a lot of y'all are the experts! Also, ANY advice you'd be willing to impart on a total newbie would be much appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Jordyn

Thank you so much! I noticed you said you don't have atrium anymore, and he also maybe doesn't make them anymore? Were they just not a good design?
I think it was a casualty of the pandemic and supply / cost. I would happily buy a atrium as an upgrade from my zoo med given the chance. Even the drainage trays were unavailable for some time.

Thank you so much! I noticed you said you don't have atrium anymore, and he also maybe doesn't make them anymore? Were they just not a good design?
Hey there the links she gave were for my atrium. He does make them and they are fantastic. I just had a move come up very unexpectedly so I sold the atrium. Here is another one of mine that will help show you how to hook in your branches and pots. https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/albums/my-enclosures.6672/

Per the base... One thing to consider is going to lowes or home depot and finding a cabinet that might work. Alot of people retro fit the bathroom cabinets for their cages.

Back
Top Bottom