Little Egg McMuffins!!!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Some of you know the story of Mclovin' and Muffin, Bought them as a virgin unrelated pair with the intentions of breeding them, but the wait for her to become receptive took a while. Well on McLovins brthday last month, July 5th, She finally became receptive, and they did the deed.

Well she had been digging practice holes in her cage for over a day now, I put in a bigger laying bin for her, and she finally dug a whole she liked. I always get so excited, so I had to post and let you guys know. It was her first clutch, and not very big one...16 eggs. I can't wait to see what the offspring from this beuatifull pair come out like.

Muffin'
The week I got her
full

full

Her about half way through her pregnancy.:)

100_7071.jpg

McLovin'

100_6675.jpg

100_6667.jpg

100_6666.jpg

100_6663.jpg

WOOOOHOOO!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Joe! beautiful pair..I swear, Mclovin and my cinder(avatar) could be brothers! We are going to have ambi babys around the same time.. My female "big mama" laid on june 29th.. the wait begins!:)

Thats awesome news. Congrats to the McMuffin's and you!.

Mclovin is a Stud! but you know that. She is beautiful as well.

Nice...Join the club!!!! We can all wait together :p
Cant wait to see how they turn out! Whats the lineage?

Pretty close timing w/my girl, she just laid 2 days ago (Diegos).
She laid a relativley small clutch also, 13...

-Jake

Thanks Guys!

Thanks a lot for the comments!:D Yeah I am very pleased wih the clutch size. Looks like everyone is going to have plenty of babies around the same time...lol people are going to be trading babies like baseball cards.:p

She is a Nosy Be, and he is a Ambilobe/Nosy Cross. I bought them from a private party who had pruchased them as babies from a small time breeder in the Inland Empire, Can't remember his name off hand. He was able to provide some pics of the lineage Dams and Sires... I will have to dig those up. He wanted to sell them to someone who was interested in breeding them, as he didn't have the time. I wanted to expand my Hobby into making babies, and Julia fell in love with the Pic she saw of McLovin, So we ended up with this pair. I was hesitant about breeding a clutch of Crosses... But this guy obviously has some awesome gentics, I decided that he deserved to plant his seed.:D

Elwood is the next lucky guy to score... Both him and his lady Leeloo are True Blue Nosy's that were hatched by the Kammers.

I also have 26 Veiled eggs sired by the late Captain Mo' that will probly hatch around 2 months before these.

Thanks Again Guys,

Joe

Awesome news Joe, glad to hear of additions for you. lol I love that you can call them "McMuffins" it's great!

Nice work Joe, they are an awesome pair indeed. Are you going to mate them again before her second clutch? Enjoy the waiting. :D

Nice work Joe, they are an awesome pair indeed. Have you mated, or are you going to mate, them again before her second clutch? Enjoy the waiting. :D

Thanks Kent!. I have not mated them again yet... I want to get her energy back up, she dug for like 2 days with several practice holes... I will probly wait about a week or so before I see if she will let him top her off for the next clutch.;) The wait won't bother me too much... I try to forget about them, I have plenty of fun Cham stuff to pay attention to while they bake. The wait is perfect IMO...gives me time to plan ahead and prepare for when they hatch.

I am one happy Champer.:D

Thanks Kent!. I have not mated them again yet... I want to get her energy back up, she dug for like 2 days with several practice holes... I will probly wait about a week or so before I see if she will let him top her off for the next clutch.;)

Derrr, I was hoping no one saw that before I edited it. I was thinking about the pictures rather than the first clutch being laid today. She may not want to breed that soon, but when she gets receptive I'd probably go for it.

I am one happy Champer.:D

Punderful :cool:

Back
Top Bottom