My project with Calumma Malthe, Emerald Eared Chameleon

As of mid June, all of the eggs have molded over. I've cut a few open and there is no activity in any of them...
I'm disappointed, but it was probably the best outcome. I'm not really ready to keep another cham, let alone a whole litter, so I'm glad the eggs were mostly infertile.
Thanks for following, apologies for a dull conclusion.

I’m so sorry about the eggs 🙁 not a dull conclusion at all, possibly a learning experience for someone in the future. Thank you for sharing. You will know when you are ready for more if you ever decide. They are definitely stressful little buggers but we love them.

As of mid June, all of the eggs have molded over. I've cut a few open and there is no activity in any of them...
I'm disappointed, but it was probably the best outcome. I'm not really ready to keep another cham, let alone a whole litter, so I'm glad the eggs were mostly infertile.
I am currently working with Calumma Brevicorne with about the same results.

Such a bummer. I’m so sorry. Those were the coolest looking chams too!

Back
Top Bottom