liquid calcium

dondeb562

Hey all. I normally keep some liquid calcium here just in case. Well last week I went and bought some cause my other container was old and starting to calsify. I put it on top of the fridge. Well tonight I just went to get something out of the freezer and found my bottle of liquid calcium in the freezer FROZEN SOLID. I guess my hubby knocked it off the top of the fridge and put it in the freezer. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still usable once thawd or should I just toss it and buy a new bottle??

Unless the ingredients undergo a chemical change etc. when frozen I don't see a problem.. BUT!

If there is a website on the bottle, I would email/contact them and try from there.

This is vet grade liquid calcium I get from a reptile store that bottles it themselves for resale. So no website on it...

Ask them where they get it from, or ask them if they know. Otherwise wait for someone who's had experience with this. Sorry!

Not sure if there is any problem using it. If you need some until you get more, just let me know. I think I got mine from the same place as you.

Lance

Thanks Lance. I am not in dire need of it, I just like to have it on hand. It is thawd now and looks to be in the same condition as before it was frozen. It has not changed texture or color or anything.....

Back
Top Bottom