LF someone to take Her in

jaredg87

My female veiled Yoshi has not been so great. Her health has taken a gradual decrease over the last 2 weeks. I've been keeping a close eye on her. First we thought she was gravid but that was not the case. Long story short it is obvious that what ever is wrong with her is 100% out of my control right now. I want what is best for her and I'm willing to pay shipping costs to any extra experience chameleon keeper to get her into good health. I love her and would hate to see her go but if its the best life its the choice i'm going to make.
Contact me if you know anyone or you yourself are willing to take her in.
Shes is still green with nice colors she is just sleeping during the day, has not been eating its been about 4 days since i last saw. I witnessed her fall off a vine even though I don't see any signs of MBD via bowing. But she is weak. I could be wrong but I think one fall cracked her bottom jaw cause she would hang from her tail and I think she took a plummet face first. Now there is cushion to protect from any further hurting herself.
Iv'e done everything I can from food to water to a laying bin.
Please help thanks so much :(

Would you be willing to take the money you would of spent to ship her and put that towards taking her to a vet? She needs to be looked at ASAP and she is in no shape to be shipped right now.

Iv'e got in contact with Moderator Laurie. She is gonna be sent to a chameleon rescue home in California.
She is not in the worse health either I'm sure she will make the trip just fine. I'm doing this early while she still can rather than late and she can't make the trip. I took all this into account before making this decision.

Iv'e got in contact with Moderator Laurie. She is gonna be sent to a chameleon rescue home in California.
She is not in the worse health either I'm sure she will make the trip just fine. I'm doing this early while she still can rather than late and she can't make the trip. I took all this into account before making this decision.

That is great news to hear:)

She just drank water i hand dripped it for her spraying my hand and letting it drip off my finger tip. She drank a pretty good amount too. I wanna see her eat its killing me that she has not eaten. Id give her bug juice but with that tiny fracture i'm not even gonna touch it for fear of making it worse>< cmon monday

You are doing the right thing for her. Elisa will take good care of her and do the best that can be done for her. I takes a loving keeper to give a cham up when they know they don't have to skill to care for it.

You are doing the right thing for her. Elisa will take good care of her and do the best that can be done for her. I takes a loving keeper to give a cham up when they know they don't have to skill to care for it.

Thanks Laurie. Now I'm just gonna have Bowser now. My lone chameleon.
I really wanna know what is going on with Yoshi though.

Seems like you already found a home for her, but if needed I can take her in....although I am also out in CA so I don't know if that helps :)

Good luck!

I agree with Laurie 100%. You are a gem for giving Yoshi to someone who can try to turn her health around.
As for those who adopt chams which are in need of intensive care--you guys are angels for sure.
Personally, I get too upset when a pet is unable to recover or is simply at the end of its God-given lifespan.
You cham rehabbers are truly special!

I agree with Laurie 100%. You are a gem for giving Yoshi to someone who can try to turn her health around.
As for those who adopt chams which are in need of intensive care--you guys are angels for sure.
Personally, I get too upset when a pet is unable to recover or is simply at the end of its God-given lifespan.
You cham rehabbers are truly special!

They a true god send. One day I myself will be able to do these amazing things. I have allot of learning to do. I'm really looking forward to Vet school :D

I love my baby yoshi but her life and happiness means the most to me. One more day and I can ship her out to hopefully a wonderful healthy life

Have you heard back from Elisa? I just want to make sure all is set up to get your guy the care he needs. Everyone here who knows Elisa or ChamEO will tell you he will get the best care available . You can go to the web site and have a look at what Elisa does. ChamEo_Org. That might make you feel better.

Have you heard back from Elisa? I just want to make sure all is set up to get your guy the care he needs. Everyone here who knows Elisa or ChamEO will tell you he will get the best care available . You can go to the web site and have a look at what Elisa does. ChamEo_Org. That might make you feel better.

Yes I have. So far everything is looking great. Tomorrow morning ill be shipping her out. Shes still has all her eye movement just not very mobile still. Breaks my heart :(

I loved Elisa's website, lots of helpful info I can use and she is an Angel doing what she does taking in Chams

Quick question. SAY its cold outside and I'm shipping her. Would i put a heat pack in with her. Or should the postal service be able to keep her in the right temp?

Not to worry, it is fed ex and she is going from a 50 F temp to a warmer temp, she will be fine. She has less than a 12 hour trip.

Back
Top Bottom