Let's try this again... But with a little VANILLA

Funny!

The reptillian nation is June 8-9, I can't make that one (camping) but the repticon one is June 15-16, I might try to make that one instead. I'm considering getting a booth, I have over 200 froglets I need to get rid of. Theyre killing me, two hours a day in care!
I'm probably going to be there on the 9th!
And Camo, your boy is an absolute delight!

Such a cutie. Where have you been I feel like I have not seen you on much at all.
I've been here. Just watching rather than commentating. There's been quite a few people with really really bad husbandry and sickly looking veileds that has been getting to me... You guys are doing great without me though. Plus I've been on nights again so trying to take the night shift role on here for our international community and non sleepers like me haha

I've been here. Just watching rather than commentating. There's been quite a few people with really really bad husbandry and sickly looking veileds that has been getting to me... You guys are doing great without me though. Plus I've been on nights again so trying to take the night shift role on here for our international community and non sleepers like me haha
Ok just checking missed your interaction. The posts have been harder the last few days so I totally understand. I heard congratulations are in order!!!! That you got married! So here is wishing you and your wife a long happy loving life together... with even more Chams lol

New pics with some new colors. Amazing what a little natural UVB will do to these guys. Try to get my chams out once a week at very least for 15-20min. High today was 70* Humidity today was only 26% so I lightly hand misted him a couple times as well.
20190513_154514.jpg
20190513_155203.jpg
20190513_155328.jpg
20190513_155339.jpg

Attachments

• 20190513_155328.jpg
    20190513_155328.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 191
Looking very good! He is growing!
Like a weed! Hard to believe it's only been 2 weeks. Feels like he's been apart of the family forever! I definitely think he's going to wind up with red bars which is awesome. Love that contrast that the red on bluish/green brings. Noticed a little yellow forming on the lips too. Can't wait to see what those wild genes from his Dad produce.

Back
Top Bottom