lets see pics of everyones rare species they are keeping or have kept...

wat are concidered rare species ? i have
deremensis , jack xantolophus ,hoehnelli , sternfeldi ,quad quad , montium , cristatus
are they rare in your eyes ?

@Joery: beautiful and awsome species my faves are the K.tenuis, F. compani, and deremensis

Trioceros peretti

5956235952_20f17964ee_z.jpg

5956236598_1bd507ab8e_z.jpg

Trioceros fuelleborni

5955675681_a104fd15a7_z.jpg

5955676931_9a035ece61_z.jpg

Trioceros deremensis

5956235650_12c337824c_z.jpg

I guess I should have added some pics of my own huh?:)

Kinyongia Oxyrhina male
oxya4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinyongia Uthmoelleri male fired up
photo-21.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-23.jpg
[/IMG]
uthie2.jpg
[/IMG]

Bradypodion Transvaalense male
brady.jpg
[/IMG]

female
transvf.jpg
[/IMG]

Trioceros Hoehnelli male
hoe2jpg.jpg
[/IMG]
hoe.jpg
[/IMG

another Hoe male
IMG_2698.jpg
[/IMG]

had 2 johnston males and a female pass away this year:( I had them for about 3 years, the female laid and 2 eggs went full term but they were still borns
IMG_0364.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0675.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0376.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0380.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinyongia Tenuis female
photo2-3.jpg
[/IMG]
tenuis1.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-13-2.jpg
[/IMG]

male
photo-12-4.jpg
[/IMG]

forget to add my female Hoes:)
hoe2.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2399.jpg
[/IMG]

Ill throw this one in there just for the heck of it:) my gtp
IMG_0724.jpg
[/IMG]

I also have a lone juvenile male velied I got recently from LLL, and 33 juvenile Trioceros Hoehnelli

Wow. There are some really incredible chameleons being kept out there. wow
:)

iv always been a fungus person really. but wow chameleons are amazing also.

:D3xwow

wait is that a baby parsons??? how the heck did you get your hands on a baby parsons and how much did it cost!!!???!!! tell me now!!!:D

I just seen two that were imported a couple days ago. I went with my boy who is an importer to go pick up his shipment and there was two parsons. They didn't look so hot but I'm sure the trip was horrible. I had to hold them for a little. Both were pretty young. Both were about 8-9 inches head to base of the tail. The guy who wanted them came over to my friends pad and picked them up that day. He drove all the way from New Mexico. I think he paid like 2200 for both.

I just seen two that were imported a couple days ago. I went with my boy who is an importer to go pick up his shipment and there was two parsons. They didn't look so hot but I'm sure the trip was horrible. I had to hold them for a little. Both were pretty young. Both were about 8-9 inches head to base of the tail. The guy who wanted them came over to my friends pad and picked them up that day. He drove all the way from New Mexico. I think he paid like 2200 for both.
and most probably rhey´re both dead by now...

Fantastic animals Casper! I am particularly jealous of the kersteni. I haven't seen those in the U.S. in a very long time.

No pictures however I have worked with Furcifer verrucosus semicristatus and Trioceros feullebornii. I have not seen either of these for a long time.

I may have got old pictures that I can take a digital picture of, I'm going picture hunting through some of my old photo piles.

Last edited:
Here's my baby, I love this guy so much. I've been taking notes and mental notes of his behavior and some of his character perks. It's really interesting :) The species is amazing! Kinyongia Multituberculata Fischer or otherwise known as the West Usambara Two Horned Chameleon

100_2407.jpg

100_2404.jpg

100_2410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom