Let us see your red/orange panthers

Provancha65

Avid Member
For everyone out there with panthers with rich red coloration, let us see your boys on display. I will start off by sharing one of the coolest crimson colored chameleons I have ever had the pleasure of owning, Orion, son of Rich at Kammerflage Kreations, followed by Mr. Rogers, sired by Crossroads.
Orion
1506976_223993157724648_113219756_n.jpg

Mr. Rogers
1235174_212605932196704_10929257_n.jpg

Here are my red orange boys. In. Order Blaze (ambi), Electro (ambi), Pyro (sambava) and.. I haven't named my other little boy yet another ambi.

Attachments

• champ blaze.jpg
    champ blaze.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 204
  • champ electro.jpg
    champ electro.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 163
  • champ pyro.jpg
    champ pyro.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 183
  • baby champ.jpg
    baby champ.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Your boys look awesome, I am really liking Electro's look. Was hoping more people would post their chams but apparently my intentions weren't obvious enough. :(

I love Diego, not only is he a highly exceptional specimen but I am already partial toward Sambavas, they and Ambanjas being two of my favorite locales. Azazel, Rico Suave, and Fuego always look great, and if I remember correctly one or two of them are closely related to Mr. Rogers. Skyfire and Torch look excellent, even though Torch is upside down. :p

Wow they are all beautiful!

I'm so mad. I had a perfect picture on my phone of one of my Sambavas when he was literally only red with black bars and the white/blue lateral stripe. But my phone was stolen so I can't post it :( It was the only time I had seen him do it too.

10 months, sleepy =)

This is sniper. I hoped he would be more like his sir frank jr. but I really like his colors at 10 months. He only shows them off while sleeping right now. I havent been able to get him to fire up while awake. He maybe waiting for the right girl ;P this is him when I woke him up from sleeping to move from his free range to his cage. Hope he counts as red and orange! He doesnt really belong anywhere. He cant be in the frank JR babies becuase they all think he isnt!

Back
Top Bottom