Let the battle begin!

Lpsouth1978

Avid Member
Almost a year ago now, I got my first chameleon since moving to Arizona and named him Chuck Norris. His name started a small debate about who is better, Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee. Today, I am going to bring us one step closer to deciding once and for all. I just got home about an hour ago with the newest addition to the family.

I would like to introduce you to BRUCE LEE. This little guy is a 3mo Ambilobe and has some serious attitude! I love him already!

20210505_111323.jpg

More pics will be coming, but he is just settling in and I want to let him be for a while. I will update this thread with his progress and let you all know how the battle goes. :)

Almost a year ago now, I got my first chameleon since moving to Arizona and named him Chuck Norris. His name started a small debate about who is better, Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee. Today, I am going to bring us one step closer to deciding once and for all. I just got home about an hour ago with the newest addition to the family.

I would like to introduce you to BRUCE LEE. This little guy is a 3mo Ambilobe and has some serious attitude! I love him already!

View attachment 300452

More pics will be coming, but he is just settling in and I want to let him be for a while. I will update this thread with his progress and let you all know how the battle goes. :)
Wow look at his colors already

Good morning all!!

Bruce has been with me for almost 2 weeks now and he is doing great!. He just had his first shed with me the other day and is developing nicely. I will say that he is the feistiest little panther I have ever had. All of my previous panthers, including Chuck, have tolerated me well and come out of their cages with relative ease, So far I have had NO luck with Bruce. I am not pushing him and will let things happen at his pace. However, he is much more aggressive, and will gape and/or run as soon as I open his cage for any reason. I am hoping to be able to get him out into the natural sunlight soon, but until then I will just continue to enjoy him from a distance.

His aggressive and flighty nature make it difficult to get any good pics of him, but I will try to get some new ones up soon.

No battle, even your chameleons know Bruce Lee although not a competition fighter like Chuck, still the more superior Martial artist you said your guy chuck isn't nowhere near as feisty as ur young Bruce. Eought said LOL
Good luck with Both guys Enjoy

Guess I'll be naming my next chameleon Jackie Chan in honor of the only true movie-martial-arts master. . .
I could come up with lots of martial arts names for chameleons, IF I had the space to house them all.

David Carradine
Jean Claude Van Dam
Jet Li
Steven Segal
Donnie Yen
Scott Atkins
Jason Statham
Sammo Hung
Rick Yune

You get the idea!! :)

This is not a great pic, but I was able to get 1 decent one today. Bruce is still TERRIFIED of me. If I even open his cage, he runs and hides the best he can. I feel like it is going to be a VERY long process to earn his trust. Anyway, here is the pic.

20210528_111958.jpg

Sorry for the long absence. Bruce is doing well, growing, and being a TOTAL jerk. haha

He is the complete opposite as Chuck where personality is concerned. Chuck is totally laid back, loves interacting with me, and NEVER fires up or shows aggression. Bruce on the other hand, HATES (fears) me, will fire up and hiss if I simply look at him, and has only been out of his cage once. I have been trying to build trust, but in 6 months there has been ZERO progress. Other than his hatred for me, he is doing well.

Excuse the bad pictures, it is nearly impossible to get good ones of him because he goes into hiding as soon as he sees the camera (phone).

20211009_152347.jpg
20211009_155845.jpg

Back
Top Bottom