Leopard Geckos Handfed

RhettusMaximus

This is a pointless bulletin but decided to share anyways.
Lately I've been hand feeding my SHTCTB (super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldie) Leopard Geckos lobster and dubia roaches by hand. I keep 3 females and 1 male in a 30 gal sized aquarium.
These little girls are so tame it's ridiculous, especially one of them she's very sweet. It may be because she's pregnant and may be getting ready to drop a couple of eggs. I think with it being during the middle of the day is what confuses me the most.
I used to feed them only at night time, I'd drop in a bunch of lobster roaches (because theyre slower and more filling than crickets) and watch them get gobbled up. Apparently my leo's liked them so much they decided it would be okay to take them out of my hand whenever I offer them up! Maybe they don't see as well during the day being that they are nocturnal and can't tell it's a hand that is giving them food, or maybe they just straight up don't care and are hungry? I don't know, but it's frickin cool handfeeding the little guys.:eek:
I'll post pics of the leos in the near future...

My leo's will eat food whenever i put it infront of them they adjust very well to this for some reason lol

Back
Top Bottom