Leif the cross locale panther

What's your username? I've gotten several spam followers and have been on a ban spree lol, might have blocked you as well
My IG username is "RinMotion" but to be honest, I have not been an avid photo uploader, more of a follower. And most relevant to here, I do not have a chameleon of my own yet so I do not have any cham pictures in my account yet, which is why I am a little embarrassed about starting Instagram thread. lol

But "when" I get my cham, I will do a lot of catching up on the uploading. :)

"Not so little anymore" Leif finished shedding this morning. Unfortunately it's raining outside so I couldn't take him out to really brighten up.
Also learned his sire, Kammerflage Kreation's Tormund Giantsbane, is their biggest panther currently so I'm super excited to see how big he gets!

Attachments

• IMG_20160808_120108587.jpg
    IMG_20160808_120108587.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 202
Well, took Leif to my work (Humane Society) and he was a huge hit! He only fired up at cameras for pictures and my boss who hates all reptiles even let him crawl on her arm.
IMG_20160909_124616175.jpg

There's nothing like the anticipation of waiting for your cross local colors to develop. It's like waiting for Christmas at every shedding.
Seriously! It puts a new meaning to patience. He's got two spots on his back that look like shed, so here's to hoping for some new colors!

Back
Top Bottom