Leif the cross locale panther

Well little Leif turned 5 months old and passed his first sperm plug! I try to get him outside on my days off when the weather is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_20160725_132257219_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160725_132257219_HDR.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20160725_132054707_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160725_132054707_HDR.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 292
He is looking awesome!! My guy is 5 months and not showing near that color! But I've heard ambanjas take longer, at least I think I remember hearing that.

You're killing me with these pictures! The colors!! Mine is being stubborn and keeping his colors hidden, lol. Know, I know...Cross Locale vs Ambanja. All I gotta say is DZ better explode with color at some point or he will be put in permanent time out!

DZ's colors are definitely getting better. I really think I lucked out with a Tormund Giantsbane baby. I follow a guy on IG that has a Tormund baby about two months older than Leif and his colors are insane! If (big if lol) I get another chameleon, I'd like to get another panther locale.

DZ's colors are definitely getting better. I really think I lucked out with a Tormund Giantsbane baby. I follow a guy on IG that has a Tormund baby about two months older than Leif and his colors are insane! If (big if lol) I get another chameleon, I'd like to get another panther locale.

He is starting to show some color just not as fast as my Ambilobe did. I know he will be amazing in his own time, the little stinker. I will forever be a panther kind of girl. They are just so fun with how different each individual is.

Back
Top Bottom