Leif the cross locale panther

I love watching chameleons shed. It is so satisfying, and when they finally emerge, I can't help but feeling proud. I can see why getting an entire new layer of skin might be a little taxing for them, no wonder they're so sleepy! He is so beautiful, and it was great to see how much he has changed since this thread was first started.
Thanks for the kind words. Every now and then, I'll browse this thread from beginning to end (while trying not to shed a tear) and it's crazy how fast they grow and how much their color changes in their lifetime. I wish their lifespans were a bit longer.

Yes! I can't imagine losing mine at this point. I hate that we all have to face that someday. I love them so much. They are so full of character and they are so beautiful and it makes you so happy to see them enjoying themselves. This is a great thread :)

It's been about a month and half since posting in this thread so time for another picture update! We're definitely not excited about the 3-8 inches of snow coming tonight.. so ready for spring!
IMG_20180222_175439.jpg
IMG_20180223_152443.jpg
IMG_20180309_103917.jpg
IMG_20180311_191643.jpg

It's been almost five months since I have last updated this thread. I got Leif outside for the first time since we bought a house. He didn't take the move as well as I had wished and so he lost a bit of weight but he's gaining it back:)
IMG_20180729_115545.jpg
IMG_20180729_115332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom