Left eye has been closed for a while!

I had the same problem with shed being stuck in his eye he’ll find a way to get it out i use teabags and let in sit in warm water for a couple minutes and ring it out and let it sit on his eye for about 10 minutes a day but i would go and get his mouth looked at
That would not be a good solution, because the tea ingredient might not be good, plus the eye problem most likely caused be infection. Good advice though, it is always nice to see people trying to help! (y)

That would not be a good solution, because the tea ingredient might not be good, plus the eye problem most likely caused be infection. Good advice though, it is always nice to see people trying to help! (y)
It worked for me the guy told me only pure green tea though

It is obvious he is too cheap to care for his chameleon and would prefer it to die than spend a few bucks. Sad. Don' buy an animal unless you can afford to keep it. This makes me angry.

It is obvious he is too cheap to care for his chameleon and would prefer it to die than spend a few bucks. Sad. Don' buy an animal unless you can afford to keep it. This makes me angry.
Vet visits can be pretty pricy but not so much to let him pass away

Haven't we already had a discussion about this? All the criticism is over, let's put that aside, and help the chameleon.

Look into getting pet insurance I have insurance for my little dude for $9 a month and it covers up to $2,000. It's threw nationwide pet insurance. It pays for itself with the first visit. It's something I recommend for all chameleon owners. It's good to know I can take my little homie to the vet withought pulling out $100's of dollars to keep up his health. :)(y)

Back
Top Bottom