Laurie's Parson

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Laurie and I each picked up a Parson from the Ukraine. Her little buddy is staying with me until the weather warms up where she lives. Recently outside she saw a family of polar bears if anybody wanted to know how cold we're talking..... Below is a picture of her little man spying Atlas. The photo was taken just to compare the size of each. Atlas weighs in at over 600g (And yes, he's pissed) while the youngster is not even 125g.

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
That's great! I have been hoping I would know someone that bought from them. That quality of animal for that price....you can't beat that!

Are you bored, Ralph??

Nah. The opposite. Laurie has been wanting pictures is all. She's afraid she won't get to see him grow up so I figured a picture showing how much he has to grow would be useful. I mean even Atlas is not done growing.

My female is shy. The little male on the other hand is not. Laurie hasn't named him yet.

I had nothing but good communications and results with Bion. I would have to say, and this is not easy to say, one of the most straightforward and professional purchases ever. This wasn't like one or two e-mails, then send money, then cross fingers for a lizard. From the beginning it was pretty comprehensive with them sending photos of animals available, chatting a little about them and their care, and then working out the details. Kinda felt like going to a place to buy a new suit. Sounds odd I know, but that's the impression I had.

Zero issues with either animal. Good body weight. Fecals are clean. Well packaged by Mike over at Snakes at Sunset too (that's the U.S. layover point man)

Now I have about a year and a half until she's big enough for Atlas. Then I got what..another 90 days for eggs....then another...565 days or so hatchlings.... yeah this is a bucket list thing....

Aw my boy looks so good! Nothing like a healthy chameleon! You will miss my guy when it finally warms up. I an hoping for April, but the weather will dictate, because I will not risk my guy.

Thanks Ralph, you are a great friend!! You are taking excellent care of my guy.

Any ideas for a name are very welcome, but I doubt he will be named until I meet him!

I got a couple great looking ones from BION as well they are alot smaller only about 40 grams but they looked very good. Here is a pic of one they sent me. I had a very similar experience with BION.
Nah. The opposite. Laurie has been wanting pictures is all. She's afraid she won't get to see him grow up so I figured a picture showing how much he has to grow would be useful. I mean even Atlas is not done growing.

My female is shy. The little male on the other hand is not. Laurie hasn't named him yet.

I had nothing but good communications and results with Bion. I would have to say, and this is not easy to say, one of the most straightforward and professional purchases ever. This wasn't like one or two e-mails, then send money, then cross fingers for a lizard. From the beginning it was pretty comprehensive with them sending photos of animals available, chatting a little about them and their care, and then working out the details. Kinda felt like going to a place to buy a new suit. Sounds odd I know, but that's the impression I had.

Zero issues with either animal. Good body weight. Fecals are clean. Well packaged by Mike over at Snakes at Sunset too (that's the U.S. layover point man)

Now I have about a year and a half until she's big enough for Atlas. Then I got what..another 90 days for eggs....then another...565 days or so hatchlings.... yeah this is a bucket list thing....

Attachments

• 16807726_10210297380925851_1645764536144504582_n-3.jpg
    16807726_10210297380925851_1645764536144504582_n-3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 171
I got a couple great looking ones from BION as well they are alot smaller only about 40 grams but they looked very good. Here is a pic of one they sent me. I had a very similar experience with BION.
Those colors are great, how old? I am in love with my boy - very long distance. :(

wow Laurie! This is amazing news!

Thanks Tiff! I will now have a cham that should outlive me. Sad way to look at it, but I can't keep watching chams die after I put me heart into the.

He will have a great home, with Ralph, again some day, if it comes to that.

Thanks Tiff! I will now have a cham that should outlive me. Sad way to look at it, but I can't keep watching chams die after I put me heart into the.

I am so rotten on the forums I don't even know how to correct my spelling.

We could name him "Altar Boy"

Bah. He'll live to be 10-15 and so will you. Now go build that beast of a habitat I gave you specs on and start posting habitat pics again like all the other weirdos here.

Those colors are great, how old? I am in love with my boy - very long distance. :(
Lol you will have him soon and i would assume around 5 months from the size maybe 6 I asked them for pictures of all the OE available and that one was among them so I bought her along with another female.

Back
Top Bottom