Latest pics of Zelig, my nosy faly boy

Echoezra

Established Member
Hey guys, it's been a while, haven't been on here much lately. Miss you guys!
I just saw some updates in some faly baby threads lately, and realized it's been ages since I posted any pics of Zelig. He's about 7 to 7.5 months now I guess, and he's grown SO MUCH, & showing his red spots a lot more now. Looking very very "manly" in a certain area too, starting to make me think about shopping for a girlfriend! haha!
Anyways, I just snapped a couple crappy in-cage pictures, so the lighting's terrible and you can't see the colour very well, but just to give you a general idea of how he's progressing.
I promise to take some better pictures next week, how's that sound? :)
So tell me what you think about him.

Attachments

• zelig june 23 2011 B.jpg
    zelig june 23 2011 B.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 334
  • zelig june 23 2011.jpg
    zelig june 23 2011.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 337
  • zelig june 23 2011 mouth open.jpg
    zelig june 23 2011 mouth open.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 340
He's stating to get his big boy suit! lol Seriously though looks like your doing a good job with him. Just wait the really good stuff is coming soon. He's going to explode with color in the coming months.

Zelig looking quite handsome! You're doing a good job with him. They grow up fast so enjoy every moment with him.

hes lookin good always love seein raiden boys, cant wait to get my group from drew..congrats he looks awesome

Ugh gorgeous. If I ever wanted to buy another chameleon (and I had the money) I would absolutely get a Faly. So handsome!

Back
Top Bottom