Last 2 of the bloodline - Male veileds

Status
Not open for further replies.
daddyveiled-760x570.jpg

Bigveild2.JPG

These are the last two males I will be selling from my old man's bloodline. He died last year at around 8 years old. The one male hatched out over a year ago. His owner returned it to me, with slight MBD(no matter what you tell people, some will just ignore you). He's healthy as a horse, and has beautiful coloration - he's just small, probably due to the MBD he had. Some of his siblings were 19" long - longer than the father(pictured above).

I'll consider any offers for him. He's a great chameleon, and has been showing his bright colors 100% of the time. When I removed him to take the pics, of course, he shows his flareup colors, which are frankly not as nice as his normal colors. He would be great for injecting color into any bloodline.

maleveild.JPG

The second male I am offering is from the last clutch I hatched of my old male. He's 6 months old, and has spectacular coloration all the time. When I took him out for better lighting, he browned out a bit. His yellows and oranges are just as bright as dad's(when he's not scared).

He is $100 shipped.

maleveiled2.JPG

i am very intersted in the older male i just lost my sire also and i would love to take him in.Is he aggressive at all?i don't have alot of money right now but if you will tell me how much you would be willing to let him go for i will see if i can afford it.you can email me at [email protected] thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom