US Kinyongia Boehmei (Dwarf Fishers common mis identification )

They’ve been great! Have not observed them lay a clutch of eggs, but would like to try to breed them and have grand babies. Love this species!
They’re worth breeding, we’re also soo in love with these species. Ranjo is the smallest species we own, but brings us the joy of ten big sized chameleons. But, right now we’re, due his age, afraid he’s gonna sneak out on us one of these days 🥺😢. He’s getting more wrinkled and got that feeling he’s loosing appetite.

Still desperately searching for a male KB. One of my girls is laying her first (infertile) clutch right now... could be her last. They are 3 years old now. Please let me know if you come across these in your travels. The only place I can find them is from vendors with really, really bad reputations... I can't bring myself to support them, but I am desperate!

Still desperately searching for a male KB. One of my girls is laying her first (infertile) clutch right now... could be her last. They are 3 years old now. Please let me know if you come across these in your travels. The only place I can find them is from vendors with really, really bad reputations... I can't bring myself to support them, but I am desperate!
I'm so sorry, I haven't come across anyone at all. I really hope you find one!

I wish I could easily fly over Ranjo, to do his last thing in life and reproduce his perfect gens. But it isn't that easy 😭 hopefully you find a male soon.

He’s already fantasizing about your little girl while munching on a dubia

IMG_9990.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom