Keep my little Chief in your thoughts

He is doing pretty good, back to his normal routine... Which means, by the time I get home from clinic, he's already up under his leaf ready for bed. :) thank you everyone for sending him such positive thoughts!!

Update

The vet texted me and said the histopath came back with papilloma. :( we suspected it. I'm mad because the first reptile vet told me it was fungus and looked at him for a few seconds, then blamed my husbandry.

This newer vet has done nothing but research through the veterinarian network on how to do his biopsy, and now we're looking at any kind of treatment method that could possibly slow the growths, here's hoping.

Either way, ever since I brought Flash home I have kept a strict anti cross contanimation regimen. Flash has insurance now, Chief unfortunately isn't eligible.

I'm just going to try to keep him comfortable as best as I can and let him keep living his little happy go lucky life. I love my little nugget so much. :(

Aw, that's too bad. At least you know what it is now. There have been a few posts about papilloma infections on the forum in the last few years. I think "treatment" focuses mostly around removal of growths and prevention of cross infection to other chams.

Best of luck to you both. It would be really great if you and your vet were able to come up with a treatment plan that could help.

Back
Top Bottom