Kammers Soa Poaka aka Beautiful Explosion

svamarlins

Hey all Kammer Owners,

I am curious if anyone has purchased a baby from the April/May 2011 clutch from Soa Poaka? We got first pick so he was the Alpha (biggest of the clutch) and he is cruising along. He is about 5 months and from what people are telling me, He looks BIG and his colors are amazing for 5 months.
So I thought I would ask and see what other chams look like from this batch of chameleons.

Here is a recent photo we took of him hanging out in his tree in my son's bedroom. He loves to come out for a little bit during the day.

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

This is his sire:
813.jpg

I almost had your Cham lol. I was going to get first pick but decided on a different sire's. Everyone thinks mine is alot older then he is too. He's a purty fella

He's absolutely beautiful !!!

I've got the "pick of the litter" coming soon from Roa Endrika aka Two face. Probably within the next week or so. I can hardly wait, time is slowly ticking by.......tick.......tock.

He's absolutely beautiful !!!

I've got the "pick of the litter" coming soon from Roa Endrika aka Two face. Probably within the next week or so. I can hardly wait, time is slowly ticking by.......tick.......tock.

He looks amazing!

I have just confirmed a Two-Face baby also. Winterhawk send me pictures when you get him. Congrats.

Thanks everyone, He has been a lot of fun. I am curious what he will look like full grown. For the 2 of you getting first pick coming home soon, post photos, I am curious what those will look like :)

Back
Top Bottom