Kammerflage.....

Scott85

Has anyone been in contact with them lately? I've emailed them twice in the last week, from 2 different accounts, as my one always gets spammed by them. No reply... I called yesterday and got the answering machine, no call back...

Yeah, they're just really busy. It must be the show. Ed and Liddy are both wonderful. Don't worry, they'll get back to you when things slow down, probably post show!;)

I guess I'll just wait longer... I just wish they would get back to me, as I have questions about my gravid female, and when my cham that should have been ready earlier this month is going to be sent.

Last edited:
Buying and receiving my stuff from the Kammers was a great experience. Very nice people. Although I had sent them a few questions about a month ago and did not receive a response. I too used two email addresses. I also placed two phone calls to them that were never returned.

I wasn't to concerned as it is not their responsibility to answer my dumb noob questions, but a call back or an email response would have been nice.

I found my way to this site as a result so how could I be upset.

I'm mainly upset that I've advanced them 380$ now, and they haven't contacted me back.

I feel the same way about the questions, its not their responsibility to answer them, but it would be nice.

When I have got in contact with them they are the nicest people. And I've been more than satisfied with their products.

I'll vouch for their being able to keep good records and filling orders
I know that some people may get a bit worried
but I've never had them let me down yet!

and this is coming from someone that is going to be
selling chams at the same show as they are also at. :)

I have never personally purchased from Ed and Liddy, but I speak with them from time to time, and it normally has nothing to do with a sale, and they are always pretty prompt at getting back to me. I am sure if you leave another voice message for them expressing your concern with the transaction, and the level of contact, I am sure you will hear back fairly shortly. Like everyone has said... They are great people, but being as popular as they are, and doing it from home, they are very busy, especially this time of year... One thing is for sure, You will be happy with what you get when you get it.

Joe

The female panther I have now is from them and as you said. I couldn't be happier with her. I'm probably just too anxious to get my male from Amandil as he is such a stud. I gave them another call today, so we will see.

I'm not trying to bash them in anyway, dont get me wrong here. They are great people, and I'm sure they are extremely busy atm. They have always been helpful when I do get in touch with them. I was just wondering if anyone had been in contact with them lately or my experience was a fluke.

Thanks all for the reassurance, my call today will be my last untill the after the show.

Just got an e-mail, they got ALOT of phone calls and emails to answer, but I already figured that as they are so popular, and for good reason. They took the time to reassure me that they hadn't forgot about me and said they would resume shipping as soon as the weather permits. As socalison posted in another thread, it is "hotter than hades" there atm. Being just them, and working out of their home, I could not be more impressed with them. Thats why I was getting worried. Anyone awaiting return calls or emails, it will probably come very soon.

And btw, anyone that happend to want a baby from amandil.... theres more, just posted today! Better hurry though, last clutch sold out fast.

yeah i am also waiting on a male and female from amandil, talked to them last week, and they said about two to three weeks from being ready. cant wait to see if the babies turn out like their dad!

same experiences...

I just bought two males; one from Menadivay and one from El Lobo. I called many times and looked for emails and finally got a phone message from Liddy. So yeah, I know they have lots of calls and emails but still....it does frustrate you when you spend ~$650 with them and they do not acknowledge that right away. I agree completely though that they are the nicest people when you do talk to them. Hope all is ok.:confused:

I'm glad to hear all this as I was going to get a panther from them. I did order a ficus tree from them and am using it now. And a few months ago they sent me 2 very detailed emails answering all my questions. I was very impressed. When I am ready I will buy from them.

I have known them for a while now...And believe me, they wont let you down. You will be very pleased with your animal, as for the service...They have a huge show they have been preparing for, they will get in contact w/you.

Jake

They are trying....

I'm glad to hear all this as I was going to get a panther from them. I did order a ficus tree from them and am using it now. And a few months ago they sent me 2 very detailed emails answering all my questions. I was very impressed. When I am ready I will buy from them.

UPDATE: I received email communcation from Liddy and yes they are swamped at the moment. Glad to see all this complaining but assuring helped you make your choice. I am excited about my little guys from these two handsome chams.

I discussed this thread with them yesterday. For what it's worth, they had a couple of complete computer crashes in a row at that time. They also get as many as 6-7 phone calls per hour most days and about 40 emails per day to respond to also. Once the computer was back up, you can imagine how many emails there were to answer....Anyway, Liddy was very suprised and grateful for all the support from everyone while they were so busy in regards to this thread.

You beat me too it kent
Yes I also mentioned this to them where we were all setting up
they said the same thing... (time to get a macintosh Mr and Mrs. K!)

Back
Top Bottom