Just to confirm how crazy i am...

i'm a bassist and i always am blasting amps in my room and playing with drum machines. whenever i come up with something i like, i look to my chameleon for approval. fail.

so i made a new vid right now just to tide you all over..its about night time chameleons!!:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqxsmgD9uc&feature=youtu.be

I really don't think 1.22 is going to hold us over. Also is it just how she was sitting or do you have a gravid female? When you free range like what do you do when it is time for her to lay eggs? Very nice free range.

I seem to spent an amazing amount of time just watching my chams, Rah looks a little thin today, bill's color isn't quite right, no did lenny just wheeze? and on it goes.
I am able to spend tons of time on the forum by explaining to hubby, I am working - I have to moderate threads. He has no idea that is less than 5 minutes most of the time. Now you all know why I am a mod - Brad is an enabler. My addiction is his fault, I have to blame someone right? And iIwonder why my house is never as clean as it used to be.:confused:

;)
How many of you do the following:

when you come home:

Instantly go straight to your chams and check on them.

next:

have insects in your home you would never normally have unless you are living in a cardboard box

next: feed those insects more greens , salads, and basically more healthy eating things than you, yourself eat..

next: spend more time online researching chameleons, than anyting else more important in everyday life..

more can be added..im sure more crazeyness is possible..lol:D

OK, i let the dog out first, but thats cuz hes a pup and cant hold it.

THEN, i go and check on each and every cham, water them.. check for any health issues, look for poo, feed them...
THEN i feed all the bugs.. make sure they have food, and yes, they eat far healthier than i do.. as i type this im eating mcd's for breakfast... :rolleyes:

I spend almost everyday on this forum.... looking at others posts, responding.. dreaming of what i want to one day own...

we are addicted.. end of story.

I really don't think 1.22 is going to hold us over. Also is it just how she was sitting or do you have a gravid female? When you free range like what do you do when it is time for her to lay eggs? Very nice free range.

I seem to spent an amazing amount of time just watching my chams, Rah looks a little thin today, bill's color isn't quite right, no did lenny just wheeze? and on it goes.
I am able to spend tons of time on the forum by explaining to hubby, I am working - I have to moderate threads. He has no idea that is less than 5 minutes most of the time. Now you all know why I am a mod - Brad is an enabler. My addiction is his fault, I have to blame someone right? And iIwonder why my house is never as clean as it used to be.:confused:

I love to watch my babies. and to figure out new quirks about them.
Like Kermit likes to sleep with his tail curled to the side, instead of underneath him like most chams do.

Kink has one branch he alway sleeps on.. and he loves to go visit Kermit during the day.

Lily loves hornworms, and likes to hang lower on her pothos vines.. instead of up higher. She loves showers,, Kink hates them..

Guilty:D My kids call me the crazy lizard lady. Cant help it. With so many to care for, it's a full time job! Here's a little box of crazy for ya...I play jungle sound CDs and classical music for them too. And I have sparkling conversation with each and every one! I do everything you all do plus I can't believe that I worry more about how well they are pooing than me! Yes, I do have a life too outside my chams...I'm not that far gone...Yet!

I found myself making tea and coffee right next to where I was feeding crickets and mealworms... grossed my boyfriend out, I didn't even know it was a problem.

Haha, this has been a great thread - now I don't feel so "alone"..... I love my cham's... they're amazing, beautiful and so calming... they're Family... Thanks everyone for your great responses!

How many of you do the following:

when you come home:

Instantly go straight to your chams and check on them.

next:

have insects in your home you would never normally have unless you are living in a cardboard box

next: feed those insects more greens , salads, and basically more healthy eating things than you, yourself eat..

next: spend more time online researching chameleons, than anyting else more important in everyday life..

more can be added..im sure more crazeyness is possible..lol:D
All the above!!;) I don't even take my jacket off when I get home!!
One more that we all do, I'm sure, taking several looks at your sleeping chameleon, ever hour...:D

yup. we're all there w/ you. i love my chams and i spend a great of my time caring, thinking and working w/ them. it's taken over my basement so much so that we're thinking about creating a cham room. it's an addiction and i'm in very very deep. :):):)

yep you got it man dont forget o add drive out the way to search for those insec ts aswell as tryying to catch them yourself.

Reading this thread at least I now know I'm not alone :)

I'm not crazy.. I don't need a life... I have a life! It just happens to be at home :)

haha yeah i guess a lil quikie of 1:22 sucks, but hey you got tah see pj's in action!! lol..im really loving all the responses , i totally feel normal now..lol

as for making coffee next to the feeders..haha i wouldnt have thought twice, and it was a guy that was grossed out, wth??!! LOL..

and yes brad is an enabler, im glad im not a moderator, then ied really be stuck on the computer all day!!! BHAAAHA :D:D

Back
Top Bottom