just thought this was cool :)

Ryan123

so my females, sage and ginger, have this 10gal tank in their cage as a laying bin well they also use it as a litter box....like everytime the poop its in the little corner in the ten gallon tank i have not found any poop anywhere else!!! potty trained lol just thought that was interesting idk about you but i sure find it cool :)

chameleon "bano"

Thats kinda funny, I had on my cage a vine that went out of the cage and went up to a hanging pothos. I would randomly see my chameleon up there hanging out and then make her way back down to the cage. When i would take it down to water i would find a bunch of "suprises" hence why i call it a chameleon bano(bathroom)

My Cham prefers to poo when he is held (7 times out and 2 times in the cage). He holds it until he is able to persuade my daughter or myself to hold him. You have to watch him real close for that tale tale leg hike. :)

ah ha :) i really enjoyed reading this!!! when my male was a baby he would poop when being held and i could tell everytime it was about to happen... one day my mom was holding him and she wasnt informed of this and he was getting ready to "do his thing" and i grabbed a piece of paper and saved her from it- you should have saw the look on her face 80

Back
Top Bottom