Just got Donnie from BocaJan

Danicuteeyes

I want to thank Naomi and Doug for the hospitality and for showing me her reptile operation going on at her home :D lol

Got Donnie, the 4 month veiled cham(his name for now...havent decided if i should change it), set up in his new cage...he's doing fine as long as im not around xD
He hisses everytime i get near and it makes me jump!! grrr! :eek:

...but thats something i need to get over:p...hopefully he'll become more calm over these months.

Ill post pics up later :D

I want to thank Naomi and Doug for the hospitality and for showing me her reptile operation going on at her home :D lol

Got Donnie, the 4 month veiled cham(his name for now...havent decided if i should change it), set up in his new cage...he's doing fine as long as im not around xD
He hisses everytime i get near and it makes me jump!! grrr! :eek:

...but thats something i need to get over:p...hopefully he'll become more calm over these months.

Ill post pics up later :D

congrats. Aggression is one thing some people just have to get used to with veilds unfortunately, Sam my guy is one of the most aggressive chameleons I know of, and Luie, Janns veild is the complete opposite, maybe yours will calm down....maybe;).

They do have quite the operation going on there don't they.

Welcome to the world of chameleons (officially :cool:)

Good luck.

I ambetting that with acclimation Donnie will be just as great as his brothers. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Be sure to give him a couple of days to get used to his new home, after all he isn't used to being in a container driving for an hour. Maybe a worm will temper him.

All seems well for now...he didn't hiss when i set his cage up in the morning...and gave him one worm xD

i put him in the garage with a fan on low...reason is cause outside is raining like always in miami/FL lately...and because the rest of the house always has its air conditioner on...so im scared he would get cold...

even IM FREEZING!!
its like 72-75 dregree celsius idk lol

He will do just fine in the house. My house has the A/C on all the time and it is at 75. Since the zoo room has lots of windows it gets a little warmer in there when the sun is out. I hope you have a thermometer? My guys like being by a window to look out (LOL). Also, set up a basking bulb and Donnie will be happy.

Donnie Pics :)

He's a meanie for now!! but he sure is cute :)

ill be sure to enter him in the next chameleon picture contest next month

Attachments

• DSC_0361.jpg
    DSC_0361.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0369.jpg
    DSC_0369.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0371.jpg
    DSC_0371.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0372.jpg
    DSC_0372.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 155
Danni, your mail box is full so I am saying this comment about the crickets here.

Just thought of something. Be sure you have a hiding place in the bucket for your crickets. If you don't have any cardboard egg crates you can use empty toilet paper rollers or paper towel rolls. If you give me your address I will put some cricket crack and water crystals in the mail for you tomorrow. You can also just give them some fresh vegetables.Just thought of something. Be sure you have a hiding place in the bucket for your crickets. If you don't have any cardboard egg crates you can use empty toilet paper rollers or paper towel rolls. If you give me your address I will put some cricket crack and water crystals in the mail for you tomorrow. You can also just give them some fresh vegetables.

Great lookin boy and already eating I see. He has some really nice color for a little guy!

Back
Top Bottom