Just got all this in preparation still need uvb and some other stuff but I'm getting their!

also i got a pac man frog!!!!

Attachments

• SAM_0012.JPG
    SAM_0012.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 45
Thanks, when I was buying him in Petco I saw the veiled chameleons and pointed out their bad care and some sadly had respiratory diseases, the employee then immediately took action to help them but sadly there wasn't much he could do besides put some in the back he explained how Petco has rules where they have to have their animals out in the open, with their leopard geckos for example the turn the hides up to the glass for all to see and we both talked and shared facts and reptile stuff and he said it was nice to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about, he then said if i was old enough and asked for a job he would hire me in a heartbeat which was nice and I like to know that he cares and that there is at least some hope at chain stores he explained that for a certain lizard he needed to send several emails and waited months to get some fake grass to help the lizard because it cant tell the difference between grass and air.

Checkup! Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.
Chameleon: panther chameleon 6 months old
IMG_20210908_192459916.jpg

Food: crickets, dubia roaches and super worms he eats 3-5 bugs a day
Supplements: calcium 6 days a week reptivite no d3 on Sunday and calcium with d3 2 times a month
Lighting: is the same t5 ho uvb with 75 watt heat bulb temp is 80/82
Plants money tree two pothos and begonias(being replaced with umbrella plant soon)

Attachments

• IMG_20210908_192509365.jpg
    IMG_20210908_192509365.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom