Just a BIG thanks!!

liss

I just wanted to take the time to thank everybody here at chameleonforums because your forums have helped me more then anything! This is a very informative website and has a wide variety of AWESOME people who are willing to help with a great positive attitude!!
Just sayin'; Glad to be a part of things and I hope everybody has a great holiday season and a Happy New Year!!
:D

*sorry so cheesey, lol*

All my guys are very thankful as well. Thanks everyone for your help.

It has been a fun year for me and very rewarding finding this forum. I have made a lot of friends on here and can't wait for more next year.

:D :D :) :)

Ditto ditto. (My chameleon withholds his thanks until there's a sticky mandating the nonstop feeding of superworms and hornworms to panthers.)

Can i third it ? lol:rolleyes: No seriously though - this forum and the great people in it probably saved my little babies life Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

same for me my thank all if you as well (they get mad if the get to many silkes the get the runs)

Indeed. Thanks everyone! The advice here is invaluable and the people rock.
And a big "thank you" from Steve, Charlie, Okashi, Popsicle and the newest addition potentially named Jacques!
Merry Christmas everyone!:D:D

I don't know how i would have been able too look after a chameleon without everyone on this site's help. BIG thanks from my little guy too, whos moving into his permenent house sometime this week:D:D

Been a member about a year now, and learn something new everyday! Love all the stories and crazy pictures from everyone - Keep it up!

God bless us, every one! (Well said Tim)

This place has all the best people (and even cool tips on dating Russian girls);)

My thanks go out to every one and to Brad for having such a cool forum...thank you!!

Merry Christmas from me, Toto, Henry, Sunshine & Grumpy - 4 chams and Ghia, Enzo and Scamp - 3 Chihuahua's.

I love this forum and learn something new nearly everyday :D

Yep...Dooku,Monty,Larry Jr,Annabell,Maggie and Tiny as well as myself all thank you guys for the help and support this forum provides...you guys rock !

Well there is nothing I can say that hasn't already. Thank you all for teaching me how to be the best cham owner possible, for the knowledge and for knowing that there are others as obsessed as I am.

Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Back
Top Bottom