Officially introducing... Chester!

lurker9090

I have been lurking on this forum for the past 2ish months and would like to formally officially introduce my boy Chester, who I sometimes call cheshy. He is an ambilobe panther, who was born in May.
I cannot express the happiness he has brought me. I have been genuinely amazed every day with how interesting these creatures are and how rewarding caring for them is. While it feels like having a newborn at times, it is the part of my day I look forward to most!
I want to thank you all for welcoming me into the community and helping me make sure my boy is happy:)
IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6823.jpg
IMG_6828.jpg
IMG_6830.jpg
IMG_6827.jpg
IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

I have been lurking on this forum for the past 2ish months and would like to formally officially introduce my boy Chester, who I sometimes call cheshy. He is an ambilobe panther, who was born in May.
I cannot express the happiness he has brought me. I have been genuinely amazed every day with how interesting these creatures are and how rewarding caring for them is. While it feels like having a newborn at times, it is the part of my day I look forward to most!
I want to thank you all for welcoming me into the community and helping me make sure my boy is happy:)
View attachment 344131

View attachment 344132View attachment 344133View attachment 344134View attachment 344135View attachment 344136
View attachment 344139

Stunning Chester 😍😍. Handsome boy with a beautiful name. He’s the same age as Archi, he is also born in May.
Enjoy him, I know that feeling you got, they’re amazing.

And btw officially hi and welcome

Welcome Chester!!! Lurker I had a hunch you were hiding something 😂 you have all this cham knowledge helping out others but we never saw the cham.
He’s beautiful thanks for sharing and enjoy him! I love panthers and their different color schemes.

Back
Top Bottom