Josh's Frogs

It is also a great place to purchase almost everything you need for your pygmy enclosures !!! Including temperate springtails !!!

Get your crickets here if you want them to be alive. I had given up on crickets untill I got them from Josh. I rarely find a dead one now.

YAY Josh's Frogs!! I purchase from them (and see them at local shows) and they are great at what they do. Glad to have you on here! :D

Sweet! I've been buying from them for awhile now. I found them on dendroboard. I get my flies from them, always been happy with my purchases.

I love Josh's fruit fly media! I get 90 pounds at a time! lol, love how sweet it smells and the flies reproduce like mad when using Josh's stuff!

Just got some pinheads from Josh's Frogs on Friday! They were very much alive and well upon arrival and I have not noticed any dying off....and my hatchling panthers love them!! :)

Kudos to Josh!!

A big shout out to Josh and his crew!! :D I ordered some crix to be delivered today and Fed Ex smashed a major hole in the side of one of the boxes :mad: (and mangled the rest...) and I had a total of 20 crix left (of 1,000) at delivery. Josh answered my e-mail in no time at all and offered to give me a refund or ship out more crix. These guys are the best!! Thanks Josh!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
I got what was supposed to be 120 Dubia roaches from Josh to get a good starter culture going, along with some other supplies, and when the package arrived there were 4 deli cups of various sizes of roaches in it. I suppose there was supposed to be 30 roaches per cup, but I swear there must have been 50, give or take a few, in each cup, and there may have been a total of 1 or 2 dead ones! They've got a lifetime customer here! Thanks Josh!

Josh is a great guy to deal with ... I'm not just saying it because he sells MistKing systems :) Like the hair club pitch goes...I'm not only a supplier..but I'm also a client ... hehe

Back
Top Bottom