Jacksons eye!

Malcom

So the other day, cham was drinking from the dripper and letting the drops hit him in face and mouth.. After, a red protrusion appeared out of the top of his eye. it was red in color, sort of a balloon looking thing. Then it went away... and he continued to act normal. with no trace that anything took place.
What was that??

jackson Chams frequently wash/clean their eyes out when underneath a dripper. Their eyes take on some weird distorted shapes when they do this. After they are done, the eyes go back to normal. I would suspect this is what you observed.
Lance

THat's his tongue I think. I've noticed that my panther do that too but never with the eyelid open. I think he cleans his eyes like a gecko, but actually pushes his tongue up through his skull over his eye. Freaked me right out first time I saw it. I think he drinks water like that too, cause he does it when I spray him.

Last edited:
THat's his tongue I think. I've noticed that my panther do that too but never with the eyelid open. I think he cleans his eyes like a gecko, but actually pushes his tongue up through his skull over his eye. Freaked me right out first time I saw it. I think he drinks water like that too, cause he does it when I spray him.

Uhhhh noooooo. Not possible.

Back
Top Bottom