Jackson chameleon making sounds

does this branch has sap?

Attachments

• 16904861312938440708497588969675.jpg
    16904861312938440708497588969675.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36
The sap will be sticky. If the branch doesn’t have sticky gooey stuff coming from it then it should be good!
is this okay now. I got the cage finally it costed a fortune I hope I will have enough for the vet on Wednesday. anyways I was wondering in those videos I saw people use a uvb bigger then the cage mine is 15watts is it necessary to get 24 watts.

Attachments

• 16904875046813379991682433597821.jpg
    16904875046813379991682433597821.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 31
If he takes a small (start small) cricket again, without troubles or/and noises, I would personally observe another 24/48h. Taking him in for no reason is stressful and a vet with less experience with chameleons won’t be any help either or just charge you and maybe prescribe unneeded medication. But, I’m no expert nor a vet and this is just my gut feeling and what I would do if this was my situation. Of course phone calls can’t harm.
I agree. I took my chameleon in when I was very worried and in all honesty could have just observed him another day and seen he was completely fine. It was an expensive visit and they really only made things worse. When you do call vets to find him one I would just ke
Well at least you got time to observe until his appointment Wednesday, that’s your backdoor.
He‘s a handsome boy with a good set of horns. You already told us, but please once finances are strong, get him a larger enclosure, he’ll be thankful for that. True they’re smaller than Veileds but not less active, at least mine not. And my Sonny boy isn’t the smallest as well.

View attachment 341001
he’s beautiful ☺️

is this okay now. I got the cage finally it costed a fortune I hope I will have enough for the vet on Wednesday. anyways I was wondering in those videos I saw people use a uvb bigger then the cage mine is 15watts is it necessary to get 24 watts.
I’ll let someone more experienced answer your uvb question. Things differ for different species. He’s gonna love having more room though!

When going for the bigger cage the 24 watts is almost a must to cover more space with uvb. For now you should be fine.
Just add another nice big plant in it, to give him coverage and a secure feeling. A pothos should do the trick and isn’t expensive.

When going for the bigger cage the 24 watts is almost a must to cover more space with uvb. For now you should be fine.
Just add another nice big plant in it, to give him coverage and a secure feeling. A pothos should do the trick and isn’t expensive.
alright then thank you I will get the 24watts but the 15watts Is producing I mean it's better then the compact bulb. and yes am looking at the live pothos but am not sure which one to get in amazon could you sent me a link or a picture of the item to get because I did bought a live plant before and the owner told me it's not for animals.

alright then thank you I will get the 24watts but the 15watts Is producing I mean it's better then the compact bulb. and yes am looking at the live pothos but am not sure which one to get in amazon could you sent me a link or a picture of the item to get because I did bought a live plant before and the owner told me it's not for animals.
O yes, always better then the compact bulb. I’ll send a link.
And btw, nobody said it so far, but you’re doing great 👍🏻 Keeping chameleons is intense in the beginning, but once setup correctly you can fully enjoy them.

O yes, always better then the compact bulb. I’ll send a link.
And btw, nobody said it so far, but you’re doing great 👍🏻 Keeping chameleons is intense in the beginning, but once setup correctly you can fully enjoy them.
thank you so much your really helpful everyone in this forum is. I got the xlarge cage just because I want my chameleon to grow healthy I just hope the vet tells me he's fine and it was probably just a cough.

I see I never really use etsy before but I did saw some good plants in amazon. I mean are the ones in amazon safe anyways.
Just send the link for the type of pothos. I couldn’t find one on Amazon, but they should be safe. Just rinse them with water before putting them in the enclosure

am looking for a plant online amazon would be better I found this I don't know if it's good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_175346_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_175346_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom