Jackson chameleon making sounds

thank you I appreciate it chameleons are fascinating animals and I will wasted whatever the cost just to have my chameleon healthy like I did with the cage I got it yesterday and he already loves it. this forum has been very helpful ill come back in case I do take him to a vet and they tell me what was wrong with him. my life has all been with reptiles since I started with an anole and then leopard geckos then knight anoles and so on then I went with chameleons so thank you for the helps and tips.
I agree with everyone telling you you are doing great! It definitely gave me a lot of anxiety at the start. There is so much great support here you will be just fine as long as you keep asking questions and learning ☺️

That video of your guy squeaking like that is very alarming but I’m glad I saw it. I’m glad he’s okay now! I to have a Jackson’s male and they are a lot of work!
yes but once you have everything they can't be that hard right my humidity levels at night increase because it's a Jackson. and yes he didn't make anymore noises still I will tale him to a vet to see what's really going on in case it's too late.

yes but once you have everything they can't be that hard right my humidity levels at night increase because it's a Jackson. and yes he didn't make anymore noises still I will tale him to a vet to see what's really going on in case it's too late.
yes once you have everything set up on timers it gets easier but they are a harder species to keep healthy.

so guys good news I took my chameleon to the vet today it was only 40 which is a decent price just to told me my chameleon is very healthy and if this goes on they could do baytril but he isn't really doing any noises so no need for that but if he does it again I guess ill see if I go.

Attachments

• 20230802_173328.jpg
    20230802_173328.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 41
That is great news! He still isn't making those sounds, correct?
no he didn't which is why be didn't needed the shot but in case he does it again it might be an infection and it's require. anyhow I went to my local pet store and told me that's just a normal call for jackson but I never thought chameleons make sounds.

no he didn't which is why be didn't needed the shot but in case he does it again it might be an infection and it's require. anyhow I went to my local pet store and told me that's just a normal call for jackson but I never thought chameleons make sounds.
Good I'm glad to hear he isn't doing it anymore. I have never heard of a 'chameleon call' before....

So glad to hear he’s so great! Peace of mind is worth every dime sometimes. Hopefully nothing arises and he doesn’t make that sound again. 😍 I too have never heard of a chameleon call, routinely when they makes noises it’s not a good thing except when hissing at you… then they’re usually just trying to be bossy. Lol

So glad to hear he’s so great! Peace of mind is worth every dime sometimes. Hopefully nothing arises and he doesn’t make that sound again. 😍 I too have never heard of a chameleon call, routinely when they makes noises it’s not a good thing except when hissing at you… then they’re usually just trying to be bossy. Lol
yes I think so too inside the car my chameleon was being so hyperactive climbing to my head he's being very bossy but once I got home I put him back in his cage with the requirements thank you all so much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom