Its Done!!!

Wow--that's a beautiful enclosure. I hope it passes the wife test. I'm sure your cham will enjoy it.

Wow, what a beautiful piece of furniture. Both your wife and your chameleon will appreciate it. That's what I want to do, but a corner unit.

He is in!!!

So, I had my wife hold Zaphod while I did the final touches in the enclosure. She moved him towards it and he almost ran to the nearest vine! Guess he is not scared! He immediately started exploring the top, and eventually ventured around the rest of the cage. Lights just went out, and he seems right at home.:) I'll see if I can get some pics in the morning, if I can find him in there!!!:p

From the Top!

Forgot to show the lighting and such from above...

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

I will be getting a new T5 HO fixture at some point, and may add some led light just to brighten the enclosure, but that's it for now.

Thanks again for all the kind words!

Great job! I showed my husband then I said I was going to make a carbon fiber one! Then again the interior of my C5 has been ripped out for nearly a year because I still need to sand and clear coat and have been totally lazy in finishing it. haha.

Great job on the enclosure! My husband (who isn't 'into' my chams but likes to keep my happy!) has been searching Craigslist for the 'perfect' cabinet to do exactly what you have done. I'll have to show him your end result - its perfect! I love the inside of Zaphod's enclosure too...it looks extremely inviting, so much so in fact, I wanna just climb right in and go to sleep! Great job indeed!! ;)

Hey thanks a lot! I've been having trouble finding decent sturdy curvy branches for my chameleon in the woods and nothing suits me. So this helps.

They are pretty cool! I just happened to see a small sign for this pet shop I must have passed a hundred times! Lucked out on this one :cool:. The website wasn't the greatest, but at least its a start!

This is one of the most beautiful chameleon enclosures I have ever seen! I am sincerely in awe! Glad your wife approved of it. Like my husband says: "Happy wife, Happy life"! :p

Back
Top Bottom