Its Done!!!

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
So, I am done with Zaphod's enclosure. This was a lot of fun, and I cant wait for it to be completely dry so He can move in! I hope he isn't spooked by the new surroundings. I still have to run the misting tubes and hang the lights, but here it is. I don't have any live plants yet, because I want to make sure temps and humidity are good first. Plus when Zaphod gets older, I won't mind him eating all the plants he wants! For now, I have a clip to hang some greens from once in a while.

Let me know what you think!;)

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

It's spectacular! Amazing! Fantabulous!! I'm saving it to show my husband. It's exactly what I want. LOVE IT!!!

That's amazing! So functional yet aesthetically pleasing! Can you build one for me and ship it to Shetland pretty, pretty please :D

It's spectacular! Amazing! Fantabulous!! I'm saving it to show my husband. It's exactly what I want. LOVE IT!!!

Thanks!!! PM me if you have any questions. I will have some sketches and cost info as well as materials soon, but it may take longer to do this than the cage took!:eek:

That's amazing! So functional yet aesthetically pleasing! Can you build one for me and ship it to Shetland pretty, pretty please :D

From what I remember about shipping to the UK, I might want to take a trip there and build on site! Thanks for the kind words!

He will be thanking you :p haha

How much did it cost to make that?? I think I am in love with it haha

I used red oak for the frame which drove the price up, but I will add up all the cost and post it soon with some sketches, etc.

Will he really be thanking me? (Or cursing me?);)

Back
Top Bottom