It was an early Easter over here today...

Your laying bin may not have been deep enough for her liking. If she wasnt bothered by the other females presence? then that would be my guess. Unless the soil was too damp or too dry. Those are the three things ive found to be of utmost imp. with my females when they are looking for a nesting site. Just a heads up but i would prob take her by a vets and have her xrayed to see if she has any undeposited eggs left in there. At the very least have someone that knows what they are feeling for palpate her to see if she dropped all of them. As others have stated she could become eggbound and die if all the eggs werent deposited. And she will prob double clutch so get that bin ready cuz she will prob drop another clutch in a couple of months. Unless she was an unmated virgin dropping infertile eggs.

Seriously-you or any of us cannot say they like to be together. You are forcing them to be together. I honestly retire my females at 2-it just gets to stressful on them to keep laying.

Your laying bin may not have been deep enough for her liking. If she wasnt bothered by the other females presence? then that would be my guess. Unless the soil was too damp or too dry. Those are the three things ive found to be of utmost imp. with my females when they are looking for a nesting site. Just a heads up but i would prob take her by a vets and have her xrayed to see if she has any undeposited eggs left in there. At the very least have someone that knows what they are feeling for palpate her to see if she dropped all of them. As others have stated she could become eggbound and die if all the eggs werent deposited. And she will prob double clutch so get that bin ready cuz she will prob drop another clutch in a couple of months. Unless she was an unmated virgin dropping infertile eggs.

she has been mated with a male before i got her an she has laid three clutches since ...her sand was too wet so i put in fresh new and she went right down and did her thing... i just dug them up and 30 pearly white eggs

Seriously-you or any of us cannot say they like to be together. You are forcing them to be together. I honestly retire my females at 2-it just gets to stressful on them to keep laying.

i have never in my life mated these girls with my males they came to me haveing mated before and keep laying (retaind)??? idk how properly to put that maybe retain sperm idk..... and me and anyone else cannot say they like to be together nor can we say they dont but imo they seem happy together i have taken them out and put them in my room pretty spred out for a few hours while i cleaned their cages and they walk to eachother and just sit there they could go anywhere they like in my room but they decide to crawl over to eachother and sit idk im just telling you observations i have seen along with everyone else that lives in my house

Good deal, glad she laid normally for you. And glad you looked over setup and reevaluated the bin. Sometimes it can be as simple as that, too much moisture. Or too much activity around her enclosure, etc... Now the waiting game begins...

Good deal, glad she laid normally for you. And glad you looked over setup and reevaluated the bin. Sometimes it can be as simple as that, too much moisture. Or too much activity around her enclosure, etc... Now the waiting game begins...

he yeah waiting on about 230 more too lol

Back
Top Bottom