Are you using waxworms as treats or as a staple? Your cham would also love more variety, like roaches (red runner, dubia, orange headed, ivory headed, green banana, etc.), black soldier flies and larvae, blue bottle flies, silkworms, hornworms, butterworms, superworms, small helix aspersa, mantids, stick insects, painted lady butterflies, and silk, horn, and waxworm moths, to name a few! I recommend getting a different gutload, like Repashy Bug Burger, Cricket Crack, or Pangea Gutload, they're better quality. RepCal isn’t the best supplement brand; Zoo Med (ReptiCalcium without D3 every feeding and Reptivite with D3 every two weeks), Repashy (Calcium Plus LoD every feeding), Arcadia (Arcadia supplements using the insectivore schedule off of their website), or Sticky Tongue Farms (Minerall every feeding, gutload feeders the night before with Vitall) are all great brands. Let me know if I need to go into more detail on that. Mistings should be at least 2 minutes long. What are the dimensions of her cage? A picture of her cage would be great, as well! Is the heat bulb a ceramic heat emitter or a white light heat bulb or something else? Is the uvb linear or a compact coil or a mercury vapor bulb? What strength is her uvb? There are really cheap digital thermometer/hygrometer combos from the hardware store to measure ambient temp and relative humidity levels. And then, with every female veiled, I must ask, does she have a proper lay bin? Can’t help with her gout (or whatever it is), but I do want to help you improve your husbandry!She is a 2 yr old female veiled chameleon that has been in my care for 18 months
- Feeding - I feed my veiled crickets and wax worms gutload with the all in one feeder gutload orange cube stuff. I use a cup to feed. I feed every other day with about 15 feeders each time (medium crickets)
- Supplements - I do rep cal calcium without d3 every feeding and calcium with d3 twice a month
- Watering - I use the Mistking starter kit and mist for a minute in the morning when lights come on an have several short sessions throughout day. I give another long mist at night
- Fecal Description - Hard to describe but brown turds and white urates with normal texture.
- History - Had an abscess on hip but antibiotics killed it months ago
- Cage Type - Glass
- Lighting - Using a heat lamp and a UV bulb that is appropriate for sure (I forgot what exactly)
- Temperature - 85 degrees F basking and room temp at night
- Humidity - Don’t know but I have absorbents at bottom of tank that keeps it up to plenty plus the mist King
- Plants - I usually have a pothos in there but it just died
- Placement - On a dresser
- Location - Pittsburgh PA
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.