Is this enough to crawl around on?

zombiepixel

I'm currently trying to rid trogdor of coccidia and hooks. I took out his small ficus and left in the two branches I had from my original screameleons baby kit.

Is this enough for a few days?
3876401045_422c4c6875.jpg

3877188364_95e852c99b.jpg

I hate being a newbie!!! It's like every decision I make or endeavor I try to embark on in cham husbandry is like taking a tumble down a rocky cliff face. It takes forever to make a decision about what to do, then when I make a decision and complete the task I'm worried I made the wrong decision.

Its OK for now,

*note i just reread the thread and skipped a bunch of things sorry*

Yah he should be ok in a tempe enclosure for a little bit...

I'm currently trying to rid trogdor of coccidia and hooks. I took out his small ficus and left in the two branches I had from my original screameleons baby kit.

I hate being a newbie!!! It's like every decision I make or endeavor I try to embark on in cham husbandry is like taking a tumble down a rocky cliff face. It takes forever to make a decision about what to do, then when I make a decision and complete the task I'm worried I made the wrong decision.

Welcome to the world of chameleon ownership!! I have kept chams for several years and still worry about all sort of things. I lost a adult veiled cham recently and am still beating myself up because I feel I may have killed him because I overfed him! Just when you get comfortable you get knocked of your perch and have to rethink some aspect of you husbandry, but hey that is what this forum is all about, learning. Soon you will be walking other newbies along for their first time!! Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom