Is this color normal ?

Baabyjocee

He seems pale and has a white-ish color with yellow stripe which you can see on the picture.

Mine gets like that withHeavy, I mean really heavy amounts of stress.... Like when I got him, on the way home he was like that all time...Also once he jumped out my hand, like a 5 feet fall, n he got like that

How long have you had him? Do you have a full cage photo? Looks barren in that shot... A lot of foliage for him to hide in will help him feel safe and his color should brighten up. He could be close to a shed as well.

Might be a good idea to fill out the help form and post it below. The form can be found in my signature.

Mine gets like that withHeavy, I mean really heavy amounts of stress.... Like when I got him, on the way home he was like that all time...Also once he jumped out my hand, like a 5 feet fall, n he got like that
did you take him to the vet after he fell from 5 feet? cuz mine feel from about 4 feet but i don’t know If I should take her to the vet she seems good

no, he was walking good, just broke a few ribs i think... I know he was in pain, but He just wanted to be left alone. He healed in like 3-4 days, you can feel his ribs..... This is over 4 months ago. That being said, You "should" take him to the vet... Mine satayed white for about 6 mins then he was back to normal.

no, he was walking good, just broke a few ribs i think... I know he was in pain, but He just wanted to be left alone. He healed in like 3-4 days, you can feel his ribs..... This is over 4 months ago. That being said, You "should" take him to the vet... Mine satayed white for about 6 mins then he was back to normal.
ya mine seems normal im waiting a bit to see if I noticed a change in her behavior

How long have you had him? Do you have a full cage photo? Looks barren in that shot... A lot of foliage for him to hide in will help him feel safe and his color should brighten up. He could be close to a shed as well.

Might be a good idea to fill out the help form and post it below. The form can be found in my signature.
Ive had him for about 2 weeks now & this is a picture of the cage . Its a screen & i think its a 4 feet tall & 2 feet wide? So should i get like more stuff in there for him to hide in like leafs ?

Attachments

• F0090CD6-3B2E-45D9-9D41-A75AEBF228D6.jpeg
    F0090CD6-3B2E-45D9-9D41-A75AEBF228D6.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 109
Yeah..... Get some Live plants, take up basically 85% of all that space.... Don’t fog with Basking light on, and Most Important consider better lighting for him.

In addition to proper lighting ( linear t5) I would urge you to add plants and branches asap please feel free to ask for help don't take the advice as criticism but your giving that poor thing a death sentence as is.

Your post with sunken eyes is likely caused from dehydration. If your not gutloading and using suppliments on feeders you'll likely have a vitamin deficiency as well vitamin A is a common one that effects eye health.

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:

The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
Photos can be very helpful.

I see a couple husbandry issues. Please fill put this form. Please be detailed

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?

Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?

Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?

Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?

Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?

Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?

History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?

Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?

Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?

Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?

Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?

Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?

Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:

The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.

Photos can be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom