Is this color normal ?

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:

The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
Photos can be very helpful.

You already posted, oops lol

In addition to proper lighting ( linear t5) I would urge you to add plants and branches asap please feel free to ask for help don't take the advice as criticism but your giving that poor thing a death sentence as is.

Your post with sunken eyes is likely caused from dehydration. If your not gutloading and using suppliments on feeders you'll likely have a vitamin deficiency as well vitamin A is a common one that effects eye health.
Thank you for your honesty I appreciate it honestly , & yes i already did everything & his sunken eyes are gone he is back to his normal green & he’s been drinking better & his cage has more branches and leafs in it , im buying him a bigger plant tomorrow & he does eat very well i’ve given him crickets and mealworms right now is that good feeding ?

Thank you for your honesty I appreciate it honestly , & yes i already did everything & his sunken eyes are gone he is back to his normal green & he’s been drinking better & his cage has more branches and leafs in it , im buying him a bigger plant tomorrow & he does eat very well i’ve given him crickets and mealworms right now is that good feeding ?
Happy to hear that the eyes are better , mealworms are not the best option for feeders. You will still need to dust crickets with calcium / vitamins and feed them greens and veggies to pack them with nutritional value before feeding them off otherwise they are just empty bug matter.

Black soldier fly larvae are great calcium rich options , dubia roaches are popular and nutritious, silk worms are the best staple as far as worms go and should replace mealworms. Hornworms and superworms are like treats shouldn't be a main food but are still great options. Horms help with hydration if you are ever worried about that again.

You can really.go to town with plants don't hold back lol.

Happy to hear that the eyes are better , mealworms are not the best option for feeders. You will still need to dust crickets with calcium / vitamins and feed them greens and veggies to pack them with nutritional value before feeding them off otherwise they are just empty bug matter.

Black soldier fly larvae are great calcium rich options , dubia roaches are popular and nutritious, silk worms are the best staple as far as worms go and should replace mealworms. Hornworms and superworms are like treats shouldn't be a main food but are still great options. Horms help with hydration if you are ever worried about that again.

You can really.go to town with plants don't hold back lol.
Thank you ! Again . You’re really helpful . & do you think my local pet store can have all of those feeders ? Because when i asked about chameleon food they told me that mealworms were good since they were out of crickets so thats why i got them . ( But i wont anymore ) & what greens and veggies should i give him ?

Thank you ! Again . You’re really helpful . & do you think my local pet store can have all of those feeders ? Because when i asked about chameleon food they told me that mealworms were good since they were out of crickets so thats why i got them . ( But i wont anymore ) & what greens and veggies should i give him ?
You can often order feeders from the links for site sponsors like mulberryfarms or coastal silkworms. See also if you are near a smaller pet store that is more reptile savvy. Don’t ask the folks at box chain pet stores what to buy, or you may be steered wrong, read as much as you can on this site.

Please fill out the chameleon information questionnaire and look at these images regarding feeding:

Here's the problem. You are asking a pet store about care and the things you need. They don't really know or simply don't have the right things but they will sell you some rubbish that is wrong or even harmful. They are just after your money and will not give a stuff as your cham slowly dies through the wrong care.

It's up to YOU to do proper research, prepare everything before you get a cham and then give the correct care.

Back
Top Bottom