Is my girl starting to show receptive colors?

Mr. J hahaha

Established Member
For the past 4 days my male and my female have spotted each other and they both sit on the side of their enclosures where they can see each other. They are not stressing each other because he is showing his bright colors and same with my girly. I will attach a pic of her this morning.
CBE2B453-2A7E-4AA4-A6DA-59499C718B4A.jpeg

She looks kinda stressed. If they can see each other then you need to block them from seeing each other. That could be why she looks stressed

She looks kinda stressed. If they can see each other then you need to block them from seeing each other. That could be why she looks stressed
Those aren’t black spots it just looks like it in the pics. But in person they are a nice green color.

Stress colors. Receptive usually ( although not always) are bright blue/teal spots with mustard yellow splotches.

Regardless, the enclosures need to be moved so they cant see each other or there needs to be something blocking the line of sight.

Stress colors. Receptive usually ( although not always) are bright blue/teal spots with mustard yellow splotches.

Regardless, the enclosures need to be moved so they cant see each other or there needs to be something blocking the line of sight.
Ok I’ll get a piece of acrylic to go in between them thank you

Back
Top Bottom