Is my chameleon close to hatching?

T
The person who gave me the egg said wait a couple more day

But if it doesn’t make any progress in a couple days I’ll cut it. Or the sweat could’ve been humidity.
No the previous marking indicated that its hatching time , those little marks that looks like stretch marks , amd the sweating as well , the egg will also start to shrink a bit that normally follows after sweating but also if the eggs starts becoming transparent as well

T

No the previous marking indicated that its hatching time , those little marks that looks like stretch marks , amd the sweating as well , the egg will also start to shrink a bit that normally follows after sweating but also if the eggs starts becoming transparent as well
Some sides are transparent. Is it fine if I wait till Tomorrow to see if progress is made I really don’t wanna kill the little one

Some sides are transparent. Is it fine if I wait till Tomorrow to see if progress is made I really don’t wanna kill the little one
Yes you can give it till tomorrow and see if any changes happend also ask the person you got it from what they have noticed about eggs hatching and what theyre opinion is ... but I know with my little one the breeder said the batch hatched on different days so it can just still be doing the last bit before baby hatches

Yes you can give it till tomorrow and see if any changes happend also ask the person you got it from what they have noticed about eggs hatching and what theyre opinion is ... but I know with my little one the breeder said the batch hatched on different days so it can just still be doing the last bit before baby hatches
I hope it’s doing the last bits

I do what Eric says from cham 101 or won't get new egg if doesn't hatch. U haven't been adding water to rocks just sponges. Like Eric says

It hasn’t made progress. How do I assist it?

I do what Eric says from cham 101 or won't get new egg if doesn't hatch. U haven't been adding water to rocks just sponges. Like Eric says
I do what he says. It put it on the rocks sometimes like the YouTube video says and the sponges.

When I did eggs from him. Said to add water to sponges only add to rocks if they dry out all the way. But only if they dry out all way. One pic of egg you can see rocks look really wet to me. I tried 2 eggs and got one replacement. If to humidit it kills egg is why he says to add to sponges inless rocks completely dry out

When I did eggs from him. Said to add water to sponges only add to rocks if they dry out all the way. But only if they dry out all way. One pic of egg you can see rocks look really wet to me. I tried 2 eggs and got one replacement. If to humidit it kills egg is why he says to add to sponges inless rocks completely dry out
My mom talked to him and he said they look wet too. But then we took new pictures and the rocks don’t look really wet anymore. He said it should hatch in a couple of days. I only put water on them when they look really dry like the picture on the side of the lid.

I never had to put water on rocks cause they never looked Bryce like pic of rocks on top of container. Only put on sponges once month when I weighed it

Back
Top Bottom