Is my chameleon close to hatching?

Attachments

• CD1D9741-7904-4ACB-B703-8D13D7EF6006.jpeg
    CD1D9741-7904-4ACB-B703-8D13D7EF6006.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 47
This is the egg now. Idk if it still sweating or piping, or maybe it was just the
I think it will hatch soon , but if it takes to long just assist but only if it really necessarly , but so far so good , super excited for you , those are all signs of hatching , the cham should pierce the egg soon

I think it’s making its way out! It see two holes at both sides and it shrinked kinda
One hole at each end of the egg?

Your photos are not clear enough for me to tell what's going on for sure...so maybe this will help...look at what sweating looks like in the video....look at what the slits look like when the hatchling is breaking out....is that what's happening with yours?

Last edited:
One hole at each end of the egg?

Your photos are not clear enough for me to tell what's going on for sure...so maybe this will help...look at what sweating looks like in the video....look at what the slits look like when the hatchling is breaking out....is that what's happening with yours?

The sweating looks the same. Idk about the other stuff. I know it hasn’t molded over though

I think all you can do right now is wait and see what happens...if the baby can't get out on its own it's usually said that it's too weak to survive anyway. I don't know what else to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom