is it 10 oclock yet???

robmd1

Avid Member
SYLMAR, CA, US 10/19/2010 4:52 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 10/19/2010 3:37 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
well waiting on those squeeky brakes once again..... lol does it EVER get any easier?found myself unable to sleep or atleast well found myself wakin up an checkin the ups tracking number to see if they made it out of ky or lost like arley was... well atleast i know they are there at the place in sylmar and will be goin out for delevery soon... i cant wait i made sure my camera battery is all charged up as i know how you all love pictures...i cant wait to see them myself...

Hey for those of us with no memory what are we waiting on? I have been on the waiting end last week, waiting is just not fun. But only 4 hours to go, you are almost there.:) We will wait with you.

Hey for those of us with no memory what are we waiting on? I have been on the waiting end last week, waiting is just not fun. But only 4 hours to go, you are almost there.:) We will wait with you.

i saw ur thread an when i got arley the prob there im just hopin for a normal delivery lol nothings wrong with your memory i hadnt said yet... i needed one more male ambajna to add to my group an really liked this one line an a couple came avail so i got one an sense i was gettin him i also got a female nosy be about ready to breed to go with my nosy be..

lol..i wonder if yours and ours were on the same flight. haha....it was in louisville when i went to bed last night...so my guess is (we're in so cal).....probably! <fingers crossed> :D

lol..i wonder if yours and ours were on the same flight. haha....it was in louisville when i went to bed last night...so my guess is (we're in so cal).....probably! <fingers crossed> :D

lol could be mine was there awhile i kept checkin as i didnt sleep much...
lol i should read ur whole thing first before answerin yeah they was on same flight...

ok so i was hearin the phantom ups trk all darn mornin everytime nope wasnt there then at 950 the knock didnt even hear the squeeky brakes this time. there here!!!!!!!!
Both look awesome the pics of the second cham i needed for a prodject an i been waitin to see one come avail so i got him an wow what a firecracler even before he came out of the bag then the whole time holdin him i thought for sure he was goin to bite me but he didnt just showin me hes a bad a**..
1st is a nosy be to go with my male...
outsideppics8-08-09003.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09005-1.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09006-1.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09007.jpg

Last edited:
OMJOLLY this is awesome. CONGRATS! nice pair!!!! shes gorgeous, any pics of the male shes being paired with? thanks

OMJOLLY this is awesome. CONGRATS! nice pair!!!! shes gorgeous, any pics of the male shes being paired with? thanks

yeah heres a couple of the male goes with her..im thinkin bout sellin him an her as a pair.. as im goin to be really busy with ambajnas...
outsideppics8-08-09006.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom