is Head resting normal?

Hi i’m so sorry i post so many questions on here haha. But my chameleon has been resting her head on the branch (i’ll attach a pic) for about an hour now is this normal or a sign of sickness? It is almost bed time it’s gotten dark out so maybe she’s just tired and i’m overthinking this and paranoid. Her color seems normal she is just starting to shed for the first time her eyes are open and her grip seems firm. She drank water today and I fed her twice i just don’t want anything to be wrong! View attachment 262154
your saying "she" but in this photo I'm 80% sure that i can see a spur on "her" heel, i might also be late to this and you may have already discover that "she" is in fact a male so if you have then ignore this comment.

This chameleon is probably a dude! Sometimes female chameleons develop spurs at birth, but another way to tell is to see if they have a genital bulge, and it looks like your cham has one. I would advise you to check where the tail meets the body to see if you can see a bulge. If you can't find any hint of a bulge then your cham is female, if you find even a little bulge, your cham is male.

Back
Top Bottom