is Head resting normal?

summerlake

Hi i’m so sorry i post so many questions on here haha. But my chameleon has been resting her head on the branch (i’ll attach a pic) for about an hour now is this normal or a sign of sickness? It is almost bed time it’s gotten dark out so maybe she’s just tired and i’m overthinking this and paranoid. Her color seems normal she is just starting to shed for the first time her eyes are open and her grip seems firm. She drank water today and I fed her twice i just don’t want anything to be wrong!
0E147EF6-4F81-4758-AAC9-8AA856A8A4B1.jpeg

Just wanted to see if it looked like she had MBD...don't think so...so the head resting might be ok. Is it getting close to her bedtime?

Just wanted to see if it looked like she had MBD...don't think so...so the head resting might be ok. Is it getting close to her bedtime?
Yes she usually goes to sleep at around 9 and it is 8:50, she usually sleeps behind her plants so I might have just not seen her rest her head before. I just get so worried about everything and want to make sure she’s okay!

She’s also been very active all day and hasn’t had any other issues I just haven’t seen her do this before so I got a little worried

Mine does this from time to time. Around the same age. Noticed he just did it often. Right before shedding. Hes stopped since

Look at the heel in the first photo...isn't that a spur I see?
0E215AFC-7F4B-4AE9-A6AB-8501EE286F7E.jpeg
here’s a better picture is it one coming in ? Also (he?) (she?) is climbing all over the place and drank and is eating so the headresting was probably just because it was bed time. :D

I'm wondering if the eyes are just from his sucking them in to avoid the camera. Do check them to see if they are more normal when there is no intimidating camera phone around.
If not a husbandry review would be a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom