Is he looking healthy?

Mikew2006

Ive just been away on hol in ayia napa for 2wks and my girlfriends mate stayed at our house and looked after the cat and cham.

i said ok to it as her friends brother has a cham.

come back and there was so much poo , at least 20 of them (most had white as well but some had orange pee) and dead crickets in the tank (getting flexarium today) he went mad for the water as soon as i put it in and the crickets.

also, his poo had highly visible crickets in it, like it wasnt digested at all!!!

i think he looks ok, just looking for reassurance really.

please say he's ok

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

he is now about 4 months old, 5i nches from snout to vent

Last edited:
Awww, the poor guy :( He looks ok. Just make sure he gets a LOT of water. Maybe go to the vet for a checkup.

he's? or is it a She? But, either way looks fine , probably once you
get things back to normal and give em some good food "lots" and
some good ol water.Should be even better then .I like the markings!
Soo...Yeah, Doesn't look to me you have anything to worry about.

Sometimes I think animal and child care are like house cleaning. What is "clean" to me might not be "clean" to you.

By profession I'm a social worker. I go into homes that I wouldn't let MY dog live in, but according to the law of the state I live and work in, having to wade through trash is ok. Feces on the carpet is not ok, but rotting food in the fridge is a toss up.

Personally, I wipe out my cham's enclousure daily -- give the plants a shake, and wipe out the bottom of the screen cage afterwards. If I skip a day, I consider it dirty.

But it's hard to know exactly what "clean" is to others....

Back
Top Bottom