Is Daytona Worth it?

snipeusa14

Established Member
hi,i was wondering if Daytona was worth going to for chameleon lovers,is there lots of tables for chameleon or not much please reply

thanks!

I think it will be much smaller this year. But still alot to see. Was the biggest reptile show a few years back. I plan to attend this year.

The Super Shows are larger than Daytona. It just keeps getting smaller and smaller, Wayne thinks he is the best, just ask him! This is just not the case though.

Daytona is nice and all. The international flair is cool as well as some of the uncommon things; but all and all Daytona is more of a social gathering more than anything else. Or perhaps if you like snakes, my gosh they always have a crapton of snakes.

Daytona is nice and all. The international flair is cool as well as some of the uncommon things; but all and all Daytona is more of a social gathering more than anything else. Or perhaps if you like snakes, my gosh they always have a crapton of snakes.

Every show in Florida has too many snakes lol.

LPR08

I always enjoy the show. It's a great place to see reptiles, reptile keepers and meet up with friends that you don't see often. It's advertised as the worlds largest reptile show but I haven't been to the Super Show out west yet, so I really couldn't say. Here's a link for more info.
http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/

I'm still contemplating whether or not to go this year. I went last year and picked up a nice RB/BB ambilobe baby but overall the lack of chameleons was rather disappointing.

The National Reptile Breeders' Expo at the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort 100 N. Atlantic Ave. in Daytona Beach, Florida. Starts 08/19/11.

Steve even with all the ads saying the show starts on 8/19, we regular people are not allowed in until Saturday. Friday is just setup for vendors. Sorry, I tried that the first year I went. On Friday the big event is the symposium. Last year was chameleons, this year is geckos. The symposium is also at the Hilton.

I must think the show is worth it, I fly down from Montana & bring my sister down from Missouri, for this show every year. You will even get to meet lots of us - a real added bonus.

Steve even with all the ads saying the show starts on 8/19, we regular people are not allowed in until Saturday. Friday is just setup for vendors. Sorry, I tried that the first year I went. On Friday the big event is the symposium. Last year was chameleons, this year is geckos. The symposium is also at the Hilton.

I must think the show is worth it, I fly down from Montana & bring my sister down from Missouri, for this show every year. You will even get to meet lots of us - a real added bonus.

Are you gonna be there this year?

LPR08

Back
Top Bottom