Is Daytona Worth it?

Just booked my flight today. :eek: Well not really, had my girlfriend / travel agent book it. :Dgreen light - just one month til the show.

im still going bcuz this year will be my first year there so ill be looking foward to meeting you chameleon keepers :p

I'm here with my husband for the weekend. Tomorrow my husband will be wearing his Luie and Camille t-shirt and I'll be wearing my chameleon sun dress. Hope to see you there.

My wife and I will be there tomorrow. I'm a tall guy 6'7" and I'll probably be wearing a grey Contender shirt. Wife will be wearing a grey Jack Skellington shirt. Do you go to Morning Side/Animal Planet Animal Hospital? They had one of the Chameleon Forum Calandars in the office and they said they had a client that had chameleons.

My wife and I will be there tomorrow. I'm a tall guy 6'7" and I'll probably be wearing a grey Contender shirt. Wife will be wearing a grey Jack Skellington shirt. Do you go to Morning Side/Animal Planet Animal Hospital? They had one of the Chameleon Forum Calandars in the office and they said they had a client that had chameleons.

Yes, I take my dog there and sometimes they will do an x-ray of one of my chams for my chameleon vet, he's in Orlando. Do you live in PSL?

Back
Top Bottom