Introductions

:hilarious: kinda like my uni brow now.
Like my grizzly legs. No im joking, but I shit you not, I looked at my daughters arms...completely shaved...I looked at her legs, hairy as heck, i asked about her pits..hairy too! Im like, why did you even shave your arms at all?? Shes like "its the only hair people can see".
I almost DIED laughing.

Like my grizzly legs. No im joking, but I shit you not, I looked at my daughters arms...completely shaved...I looked at her legs, hairy as heck, i asked about her pits..hairy too! Im like, why did you even shave your arms at all?? Shes like "its the only hair people can see".
I almost DIED laughing.
Yep I like her thinking :LOL: I am on strike from shaving my legs. Like I can barely go anywhere anyways lol. I pluck my brows so they are still in the clear... My daughter however. ROUGH stuff :hilarious: Don't tell her I said that.

Yep I like her thinking :LOL: I am on strike from shaving my legs. Like I can barely go anywhere anyways lol. I pluck my brows so they are still in the clear... My daughter however. ROUGH stuff :hilarious: Don't tell her I said that.
I would never tell her that. Haha

We don't allow smiling in our home

Attachments

• 20200913_142647.jpg
    20200913_142647.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom