Introductions

I keep trying to respond to this but everything I want to say has a dirty underlying meaning to it. So I am going to be a good girl and not. :hilarious:
Omg, I was going to say that can be perceived in many different ways, but ESPECIALLY if it makes her walk funny!!! Hahahaha.
???
You're a bad influence Becca.

Just went to MexiCali last weekend, getting over the border took like 4 hours where as it used to only take 15 minutes! It was insane! Get any good vines?
Actually we got moved to a different resort with less jungly stuff and didn't have the chance....?

So funny you mention that. Besides my upcoming move back to Colorado that I cannot wait for!!!, I took my grandma to the eye doctor today, waiting for her now, and then she wants to go to Costco and Sam's...one of my LEAST favorite activities!! She's a Costco addict though, and I'd do anything to make my grandma happy
Welcome (almost) back! Colorado is happy to have you!

Welcome (almost) back! Colorado is happy to have you!
Thank you so much! Planning the move for March. Moving to Junction for a while, but then going to be settling in Colorado Springs probably...something like that.

In which part of Colorado do you reside?

Thank you so much! Planning the move for March. Moving to Junction for a while, but then going to be settling in Colorado Springs probably...something like that.

In which part of Colorado do you reside?
The Springs is really pretty. I live in Longmont, about an hour north of Denver. I moved back here about 5 years ago and I love it here!

The Springs is really pretty. I live in Longmont, about an hour north of Denver. I moved back here about 5 years ago and I love it here!
I'd really love to attend Bel-Rea animal institute just outside of Denver. That's why I say C. Springs. I haven't found an ugly place in Colorado, so I figure I can't really go wrong. Lol.
I dont want to be in the big city, but the outskirts of Denver is nice...

Usually we don't like people who transport from California due to whatever stupid "native" reason but YOU BOTH ARE WELCOME IN MY BOOK.
Yes I’ve hear other states don’t want us lol but honestly my homestate is poop now. I moved back 5 years ago after living abroad for 2 years and when I came back I was so ready to leave again lol I just want a nice place to raise my child that’s all

Hi everyone!! Love the opportunity to meet everyone! I'm Diana.

Attachments

• 20201211_105304.jpg
    20201211_105304.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 61
OMG this thread is soo wonderful! I honestly didn’t even come close in my head to what everyone looked like LMAO 😂 and I actually visualized everything I’ve read so far to be coming from both a male and female because people use their chams names too and I didn’t want to be presumptuous 🤗 and to be fair I’ll post mine too.

Attachments

• CE469D47-3566-48D9-8B15-AE08A46B55E2.jpeg
    CE469D47-3566-48D9-8B15-AE08A46B55E2.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 68
  • 132CB011-31AB-48C5-A27E-99A0A05CA281.jpeg
    132CB011-31AB-48C5-A27E-99A0A05CA281.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 71
OMG this thread is soo wonderful! I honestly didn’t even come close in my head to what everyone looked like LMAO 😂 and I actually visualized everything I’ve read so far to be coming from both a male and female because people use their chams names too and I didn’t want to be presumptuous 🤗 and to be fair I’ll post mine too.
What a beautiful family!!
It's funny what we imagine vs what is real!!!

Back
Top Bottom