Introductions

Feel like im late to the party, thank you @AmandaS for telling me about this thread, pretty awesome! This is me, my name is Bogdan, currently live in northern Illinois. I think its time to move to a warmer state ?
Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

• 20200620_152053.jpg
    20200620_152053.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 95
Feel like im late to the party, thank you @AmandaS for telling me about this thread, pretty awesome! This is me, my name is Bogdan, currently live in northern Illinois. I think its time to move to a warmer state ?
Nice to meet you all!
LOL this thread has always cracked me up. I thought you were a girl not a guy. :hilarious: But then again most people think I am a guy based on my screen name. ?
Welcome to the nuthouse Bogdan!

LOL this thread has always cracked me up. I thought you were a girl not a guy. :hilarious: But then again most people think I am a guy based on my screen name. ?
Welcome to the nuthouse Bogdan!
I dont blame you. Maybe my freak outs determined you to think that hahaha i was annoyed in the beginning, having my 1st cham die in like 26hrs made me angry with everything ???. And not gonna lie, i thought you were a guy too, but then the "hun" in our conversations gave you away. ?

I dont blame you. Maybe my freak outs determined you to think that hahaha i was annoyed in the beginning, having my 1st cham die in like 26hrs made me angry with everything ???. And not gonna lie, i thought you were a guy too, but then the "hun" in our conversations gave you away. ?
Honestly I thought you were because of your screen name. Like maybe it was short for Vanessa or something. :banghead: You actually were not annoying at all. I get a lot of freaked out messages from members. Does not bother me, I was in the same position in the beginning. And I have my own mentor that I bug whenever I feel the need. So it is totally normal IMO.
Yeah my "hun's", I really try to omit them but they just come out like yall does. :hilarious:

Nice to meet you all!
So nice to meet you and put a face to the name!! Northern Illinois is absolutely beautiful! Just buy a heater and you'll be golden. ? I live in southern California, and trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be!

Last edited:
So nice to meet you and put a face to the name!! Northern Illinois is absolutely beautiful! Just buy a heater and you'll be golden. ? I live in southern California, and trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be!
I like cali, i go in LA sometimes. Hermosa Beach ⛱

ugggg Cali... We need to get out of this place Amanda. Starting to feel like it is the upside down... Ohhh and costco and safeway here just ran out of toilet paper again. :eek: Gonna be using pothos leaves before I know it :hilarious:

ugggg Cali... We need to get out of this place Amanda. Starting to feel like it is the upside down... Ohhh and costco and safeway here just ran out of toilet paper again. :eek: Gonna be using pothos leaves before I know it :hilarious:
So funny you mention that. Besides my upcoming move back to Colorado that I cannot wait for!!!, I took my grandma to the eye doctor today, waiting for her now, and then she wants to go to Costco and Sam's...one of my LEAST favorite activities!! She's a Costco addict though, and I'd do anything to make my grandma happy

Yeah i like to travel a lot, just came back from Mexico like 2 weeks ago. Needless to say i was looking for vines to chop off and bring home to my chameleon hahahaah
Just went to MexiCali last weekend, getting over the border took like 4 hours where as it used to only take 15 minutes! It was insane! Get any good vines?

Back
Top Bottom